Projects from the Occasion Catalog!

Image (2)_thumb[5]

Image (3)_thumb[6]

This past Saturday I had a craft day with a group of ladies that I have been crafting with at least the last 8 years or so. Since I recently got my order from the Occasion Catalog I thought it would be perfect timing to share what I did with you all. I cased a lot of what you see here from that catalog. Save for the Sheltering Tree one as that is from the Annual Catalog . The hot cocoa was a make and take and not made with Stampin’ Up! supplies. If you would like a closer look of what I made picture wise I post often on Instagram and here is where you can find me. Instagram is a phone app and it has one for both the Iphone and Android. You can also find down below the list of supplies I used to make these project and as always if your interested in ordering anything from me you can do so here Online Store I also wanted to remind you that right now until March 31st is our Sale-A-Bration and this means that every $50 you spend you get FREE product from that catalog. Thank you for stopping by!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card