Reminder: 3 Limited Sale A Bration Products!

US_AU_EU_16_SAB_Demo_Images-31

US_AU_EU_16_SAB_Demo_Images-23

US_AU_EU_16_SAB_Demo_Images-21

perfectly artisitc paper

I just wanted to remind you that if your interested in getting these Sale-A-Bration items they go away after February 15.  If you place a $150 order you can get all 3 of these items for free! Products in the Annual catalog and Occasion catalog count towards getting free product from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. These items can be found on pages 16-19 of the SAB catalog. If you are not already working with a demonstrator I would love to be yours and gives you a catalog! Please let me know. I will be happy to send or deliver one to you in person if your local.  If you are ready to order you can do so here. Online Store Down below you can see the list of products I am talking about. Thank you for stopping by!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card