A Different Way to Make Junk Journals

IMG_0242

IMG_0215.JPG

IMG_0239

I have talked about this before. I love periscope and the community I have found there. I also love the planner community. Recently I started following a lady named Julie. If you would like to  follow her if your on Periscope you can find her as Sowrendipity. I am on there as Airteme.  Anyways she scoped recently how to make a junk journal using Project Life cards. I thought that was genius since I have so many of them! My washi and ribbon for the Project Life journal are from Stampin’ Up! A few days later I thought I would experiment with 6x6 paper and used the Love Blossoms paper and in the 3rd picture that is how my journal came out. I love how sturdy our paper is and that it is double sided. I didn’t feel the need to add cardstock or cardboard to make the journal. I just reinforced the journal with washi tape and ribbon. When I was making the 1st journal I did try our thick baker’s twine and decided I didn’t like that look. Down below you will find some of the products I used to make my projects. What things have you made that may be considered out of the box? I would love to hear about it!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card