Six Sided Sampler and New Saleabration Items!

IMG_0600

IMG_0603

IMG_0598IMG_0596

As many of you know I am a Periscope fan. It’s live broadcasting. I scoped about my six sided sampler and the new saleabration items. If you have the periscope app you are welcome to friend me. I am Airteme on there. Or you can catch up here and doesn’t require the app. Katch I will tell you I scope more then just about Stampin’ Up! I also scope about everyday life. I am also a homeschool mom of 2 as well as a planner girl. 

But anyways let’s get back to what I wanted to share. I made a thank you card for someone and used the six sided sampler punch and stamp. You can find the list of supplies down below. I also did another scope where I talked about our new salebration items as someone in a previous scope was asking about the metallic glitter tape we have. These items are good till the end of March. The only way you can get these items is if you place a $50 order by the end of March. You can do so here. Online Store

I tried to be self explanatory in my pictures but if you are confused about anything I shared please feel free to message me. I am on most social media’s and you can message me there or on the top of the page if you find me in my original blog post I have shared my email address. Have a good day! I hope you find the time to be creative!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card