Weekly Deals and Retiring In Colors

IMG_0630

IMG_0613

I just wanted to do a quick share and show you all the weekly deals we have going on this week. There will be a list of products down below but they do not nessicarly reflect the sale price. I also wanted to remind you that these In Color’s in the 2nd picture will be retiring soon. In fact, I need to look and see if I have the reinkers for these ink pads. If not I know what I will be ordering in my next order!   I hope to have a project to share by the end of the week highlighting these In Color’s. Another reminder, we still have Saleabration going on and that ends in the end of March.  If I can help you with any of your crafting needs please let me know. I would love to help you out. I also wanted to express my thank you to my no contact who recently placed an online order. When you are no contact it prevents me from sending you a Thank You personally so hence doing it publically as I know it is my customers that help make my business thrive and I do not take that for granted! Thank you for coming by and I hope to talk to you all soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card