Beautiful Promenade and other Goodies

If you have been following me for some time either here on my blog or on other social media you know that I belong to a group called Luv 2 Stamp. My upline is  Patty Bennett  and she often challenges us with different ideas so that we think outside of the box or use our products. I got all of the items above because I participated in the rainbow spectrum ink pad challenge she issued. I wanted to take a moment and share with you all the goodies I received over the weekend as a result. I am really excited about getting this as I have been eyeing this stamp set for some time. I had already gotten the dsp so this helps me get the suite in general. In my last order I did pick up the cardstock pack that went with this.  You can find the suite Petal Promenade in our annual catalog on pages 106-107. Besides getting the Beautiful Promenade bundle, thread and rhinestones I was also given pearls and brads. Down below I will share a "shopping list" in case you'd like to have any of these items in your own stash. You can also go here Online Store  to see what else might catch your eye. Thank you for stopping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card