Petal Promenade



When we first got the annual catalog in May this suite caught my eye immediately. I loved how pretty the paper was and feminine. Its  the perfect paper for wedding cards and the like. I also love how realistic the dsp is. One thing that I like about the Beautiful Layers thinlets is how there is a die that when you use your big shot it comes out like a doily. I got the opportunity to play with this the other night and it cemented to me how much I love these products in general. I got my card ideas from our annual catalog on page 106 if your looking for inspiration to. If any of these products have caught your eye you can go here Online Store  Remember in just a few days Bonus Days will be over. This is where you get $5 credit for every $50 spent. Have a creative day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card