Sneak Peek Country Lane






One of the advantages of being a demonstrator is being able to order things early such as items from the holiday catalog that will go live on September 5th. Today I wanted to show you all the samples I made from the Country Lane suite. I can't show you the inside of the holiday catalog but I can show you samples made. I loved this suite in general but my favorite is the tin tile embossing folder. I love that we do 3d folders now.  The tin tile is the imprint on the galvanized metallic paper. That is another item found in the holiday catalog. I also tried my hand with the basic black and blackberry bliss stampin' blends. Other items used were the Country Lane Designer Series Paper and the Chicken Wire Elements. Of course can't forget the Country Home stamp set. Another reason why I liked this suite so much is that it reminds me of fall but its perfect to use for Thanksgiving. Whether your American or Canadian I think this will meet your Thanksgiving needs. I got my inspiration from the Holiday Catalog. If you are not working with a demonstrator and in need of one let me know. I'd love to send you one. Otherwise, come back on September 5th and start shopping here! Online Store

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card