Crafting Retreat






I went to a crafting retreat that a fellow demonstrator put on this past weekend. I thought I would take a few minutes and share with you all the projects that we made. We learned all about water coloring and the different techniques behind all of that. We spritzed and used our aqua painter. I personally like using the aqua painter best because I felt like I had more control of my project that way. Most of the product we used can be found in our occasions catalog or it was a free item from Saleabration. What I thought was nice that near the end of the night this demonstrator gave us all a free stamp set of our choosing that was on our table. The stamps that we were able to choose were from the projects we worked on earlier in the day. I chose the tea pot set and that is the stamp set I used in the tea pot card you see previously. We also heat embossed with a watercolor background.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card