Valentine Treats and Cards



I went to a local crop yesterday. While I was there I finally finished the treat pillows that was part of the January Paper Pumpkin. I was able to make 24 and I had extra die cuts that I can turn into cards if I wanted too. So I might be ahead for next year's Valentine time. I also made 2 cards for my husband. Valentine's Day is also my anniversary and we will be celebrating 18 years. Wow! I wanted to make 2 seperate cards to acknowledge our anniversary and Valentine's Day. I made these cards with product from our Occasion catalog. If you need one and not working with a demonstrator please let me know and I will be happy to send you one! Do you do anything special for Valentine's or do we share the same anniversary? Let me know!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card