February's Paper Pumpkin Kit



I know it's only been 2 months into the new year but this is my favorite Paper Pumpkin Kit this year. I do have a thing for succulents and this kit in particular made me very happy. I didn't change up the directions that the kit gives you when you receive one. The only thing that I changed was I didn't use the bakers twine that came with the kit as making bows stresses me out. Lol. I also wanted to remind you if you are not a subscriber yet and become one by March 10th in your March kit you will receive a free stamp set to celebrate their 6th birthday. If you'd like to subscribe you can do so here. Paper Pumpkin when they ask who your demonstrator is I would love it if you would put me down Melinda Hoover. Thank You so much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card