Hello Cupcake




I have been talking to you guys about the recent craft retreat I went on. While I was there I got to work with a Saleabration Stamp Set called Hello Cupcake. I have some birthdays coming up and this stamp set was a life saver as well as cute! I challenged myself as I had limited supplies with me and had to use what I had. Netherless, it was still fun to create. Remember if you have a $50 dollar order and place it by the end of March you can get this set free! A lot of our items have been so popular they are no longer available. But last I checked we still had this. We do have a die that goes with the cupcake for sale. I don't remember the name off hand but you will find that information down below. I also wanted to remind you that the 2017-19 in colors will be retiring soon. The coloring of the cupcakes were done with those colors. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card