SAB Cards










I wanted to remind you that you have 2 weeks before SALEABRATION 2019 is done. I wanted to showcase what cards you could make with the items that you got from the SAB catalog as well as items from the Occasions and Annual Catalog. It felt really good to take some time out and create. I feel like I am a slow crafter at times so this was a big accomplishment for me.  I actually was inspired to do this as my upline gave us a challenge for the month of March to use our SAB goodies. The last card was a challenge to use green for a feeling lucky random draw. Down below you will find most of the products I used to make these cards. I also wanted to mention the card that I made using the Country Floral Folder was colored with our Stampin' Blends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card