Weekly Challenge with Luv 2 Stamp



As many of you know I belong to a Stampin' Up! group called Luv 2 Stamp. Lately we have been doing weekly challenges there. It is fairly new In fact this is only the 3rd week. I didn't participate in the very first one but I did in the last 2. I thought I would take a moment to share what I did for last week and this week. I included the sketch that was our inspiration for this week. I didn't think I was a challenge person but I have found they have been giving me inspiration and I am trying to make more time to create.  What do you do or look for when you want to be inspired to create? Sidenote: I wanted to remind you that certain In Colors will be retiring soon. I used Lemon Lime Twist in my Happy Spring card and those are one of the colors that is going away in the end of May or as supplies last.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card