Stamp A Stack Cards






This past weekend I participated in a local demonstrator's Stamp A Stack event. I like going because I enjoy the interaction and the challenge to use products in a different way that I may not have thought about. For example, coloring the background with the Botanical Butterfly DSP from Saleabration with our Stampin' Blends. Most of these products are from our SAB catalog and Occasions catalog. I wanted to remind you this is the last week for you to be able to take advantage of our SAB products as they go away after the 31st. The Occasions items are good till the end of May or as supplies last. Down below you will find a list of most of the items used in the cards. Thank you for stopping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card