Birthday Cards!


Happy Birthday Pink
dragon ball z
May is a busy month for me! Both of my sisters and my son celebrate their birthdays in that month. So I made them birthday cards. I thought it would be easier to make my sisters cards the same just flipping the use of color cardstock. All the products from their cards are from Stampin’ Up! The Happy Birthdays from a retired Hostess set.  Rich Razzleberry and Early Espresso are still current as the other products on the cards are now retired.
My son is a big Dragon Ball Z fan. I didn’t know how I could duplicate that with Stampin’ Up products. So I got the image off of the internet. But the Seriously stamp is from the April Paper Pumpkin kit. I also used the Summerfruit cardstock as a base for the card.
The pictures were taken with my phone. Not bad I don ‘t think. But I didn’t realize I did a bad shot of the cards and I already gave the cards to my sisters when I saw them.
Anyways, thanks for stopping by and I hope you find time in your day to be creative!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card