Organizing Tips


I go up and down when it comes to organizing . Today I decided to do a couple of different things with my color coach and the way I store my big shot folders and the like. Maybe they will be a help to you. I posted these on my face book and wanted to share it with you all. This is what I had to say.
With the new colors coming in at the end of the month wanted a better way to store #colorcoach #stampinup so I am trying a key ring method. #melscreativecreations
Color Coach Ring Holder
Embossing Folder Storage
I also wanted to find a way to store my #bigshot #embossingfolders #framelits etc so trying a memory box instead of the freezer bag I was using. I am hoping this will give me a better visual to use my stuff #stampinup #melscreativecreations
Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card