MDS Card Shares

congrats blue
comfort blue
I am still learning my way around MDS. The thing that I love about MDS is that you can have them do all the work for you. That is what I did in this case.
The congrats card is actually from  a wedding ensemble but I thought the sentiment would work just as well as a graduation card.
You most likely have seen the comfort card as I had to make one last month or so. I changed it up a little by adding some bling.
Hope you find time in your day for creating and thank you for stopping by!
Reminder: Spring catalog ends this Friday the 31st and our NEW year catalog goes live. If you need a catalog please let me know. Also any retiring items you would like goes away on June 3rd!  If you’d like to check my online store please go here. Shop here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card