Cousin Love!


Cousin Love
My sister and her family will be moving in less than two weeks. States away. We have never really been apart except the year I lived in DE with my Dad and the year I went to college in AR before she joined me. So needless to say I am sad about this.
Being the scrapbooker I am I found myself wanting to do layouts that had her kids and mine in it. The pictures were taken in Feb 2012. Most of the products used are retired. I didn’t realize what a paper hoarder I had been. It has felt good to get the pretty papers out and create these layouts. Because I have so many pictures I like using in my layouts I tend to be simple in design.
I hope this has inspired you to scrapbook or begin if you haven’t started. If I can be of any help please let me know!
Reminder: The last day to order from the Spring Catalog is May 30th. The new 2013-2014 catalog goes live May 31st. The old catalog 2012-2013 can be ordered until June 3rd 2013.
Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card