Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Cousin Love!


Cousin Love
My sister and her family will be moving in less than two weeks. States away. We have never really been apart except the year I lived in DE with my Dad and the year I went to college in AR before she joined me. So needless to say I am sad about this.
Being the scrapbooker I am I found myself wanting to do layouts that had her kids and mine in it. The pictures were taken in Feb 2012. Most of the products used are retired. I didn’t realize what a paper hoarder I had been. It has felt good to get the pretty papers out and create these layouts. Because I have so many pictures I like using in my layouts I tend to be simple in design.
I hope this has inspired you to scrapbook or begin if you haven’t started. If I can be of any help please let me know!
Reminder: The last day to order from the Spring Catalog is May 30th. The new 2013-2014 catalog goes live May 31st. The old catalog 2012-2013 can be ordered until June 3rd 2013.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment