Bold Blossom

 

Bold Blossom

I did this for a challenge. I had to use four things that started with a B. Here are the four things that I had.

  • Bold Blossom Stamp Set
  • Brads
  • Butterfly
  • Bravo Burgundy card stock and Ink
  • Floral District DSP but the color used was Baja Breeze

Other things used were

  • River Rock Card stock and Ink
  • Baja Breeze Ink

Most of these items that I used are retired or in the process of retiring in the end of May. I believe we are still keeping Baja Breeze but I can’t recall right this minute.

If you would like to see where I got the challenge idea from head over here.

http://www.vcrocks.blogspot.com/2013/05/2013-weekly-challenge-01.html

Thanks for looking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card