Card Share and Weekly Deals for March 15

IMG_1022

IMG_1041

I wanted to share my card I made and the weekly deals that are new today. I shared the process of making my card on Facebook Live and Periscope. You can find my Facebook Live on my business page Mel's Creative Creations and if you are on Periscope you can find me there as Airteme.

I made the card using supplies from our Saleabration catalog that ends on March 31st. This also means that you can no longer get these items after that date. You can get a FREE item once you place a $50 order. My family and I appericate your business!  If you’d like to place an order you can do so here Online Store 

The colors I used for the card are our soon to be retired In Colors of 2014-16. I am excited to see what our new colors will be!

If you have seen my pointsetta’s that was made with the Festive Flower Builder Punch that is on sale this week. I love this punch. So much fun!

Down below you will find a list of the supplies I used to make my card as well as the weekly deals. The items listed do not nessicarly reflect the sale price.  I also will show the color combo of the In Color’s.

Thank you for coming by. I hope you find the time to do something creative in your day!

 

Colors (2)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card