Weekly Deals and SAB comes to a End!

IMG_1343

I feel like I don’t come up with the most enticing titles. Ha ha. Anyways I wanted to share what this week’s weekly deals are. I also wanted to remind you that Saleabration (SAB) ends this THURSDAY. So if you were eyeing any of the free products  NOW is the time to get it. If you need help I’d be glad to help you can leave me email at koreanone2001@gmail.com I don’t always see the messages here and I don’t know how to fix that. But I do look at my email often. If you already know what you’d like here’s my Online Store If you do order and your not a regular customer please let me able to contact you so I can send something special to you or a newsletter. I promise you won’t get a lot of spam from me. Down below you will get a better look of the products that are on sale this week. It won’t nessicarly reflect the sale price though. Thank you for taking the time to stop by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card