Weekly Deals for March 8th to March 14 2016

IMG_0891

I just wanted to share this week’s weekly deals with Stampin’ Up! Down below you will find a list of the items but it doesn’t nessicarly reflect the sale price. I also wanted to let you know that I have a business page on Facebook. Mel's Creative Creations the reason why I am sharing my page is that recently Facebook started Facebook Live on business pages. This means live streaming. I have a couple of videos on my page of when I did the live streaming if you would like to check them out. I would love your in put of what kind of content you would like to recieve from me.  Also a reminder, we are down to just a few weeks until Salebration 2016 will be done for the year. The last day to get SAB items will be on March 31st.  You will also find the colors that can be found in the Color Me Irresistable paper.  I hope you find the time to be creative and I wanted to thank you for stopping by!

Colors (1)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card