Happy 18th Stampin’ Up Style!

IMG_0770

IMG_0771

IMG_0772

IMG_0773

IMG_0744

My daughter will be turning 18 on Monday.  I wanted to make her a birthday card and this was the result. I used both new and old products. You will see some of the products used in the list below. My upline Patty Bennett also issued a challenge to us to use the In Colors that will be retiring when we get our new catalog soon. I attempted to do that also.  It is not pictured but I also used our envelope punch board to make the envelope that went with the card. I am hoping that my daughter likes her card.  Also you will find the main color combo’s I used. I hope that inspires you to create something in those colors! Thanks for stopping by!

Colors

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card