Buy 3 Get 1 Free!


I wanted to let you guys know about the Designer Series Paper that Stampin' Up! has going on right now. It started on July 1st and will end on July 31st. If you have been following my blog or my social media in general you have seen me show case the Twinkle Twinkle paper and that is also on the list. I know for me on my must have list is the Petal Promenade paper as its gorgeous. I love our designer series paper as you can make many things with it. What I also love is the cardstock packs that you can get that go with each designer series paper. I love that Stampin' Up! takes the guess work out of doing that and does the matching for you. What about you? Do you have a favorite or favorites that you must have right now? Please let me know I would love to hear about it! Down below will be a list of the papers that are on sale . Enjoy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card