DIY Notebooks



I am a planner girl. Any other planner girls out there? With our Designer Series Paper sale going on right now I wanted to experiment and think outside of the box of what I could do when my dsp order comes in besides making cards and scrapbook pages. I remember seeing videos on Youtube about traveler notebook inserts. So I thought I'd play around with what I had and see what I came up with. This was the result. I am also a paper hoarder and I have a hard time letting it go. So I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to do that. The first picture the paper I used was a paper pad I had gotten from Michaels and the 2nd picture is retired paper but still useable. I also wanted a different way to tell my story ( I am foremost a scrapbooker at heart). I love putting down my family history but sometimes for me it gets stagnate doing the scrap pages the same way day in and out. I had seen people doing scrapbook layouts in traveler notebooks so this is my take on it. I am not sure if that will work necessarily in the 2nd picture as those notebooks are made with 6x6 paper so the notebooks are smaller. If anything maybe I will use them to journal with. But that's the beauty of making things like this yourself there's no rules you have to follow but whatever makes you happy. What have you made lately that was outside of the box for you? I will come back and share my creations in these notebooks once I do them. Thank you for stopping by! Remember you can go here Online Store to take advantage of our Designer Series Paper that is going on right now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card