Join My Team!


I wanted to send a reminder out about this promotion that will end at the end of the month. If you become a new demonstrator and join my team you will get 10 FREE ink pads! Please DM or leave me a comment if this is of interest to you and I will be happy to give you more information. I have been a demonstrator for 7 years and I love it. I especially love my upline and team from there as we get a lot of encouragement and advice from her and as a whole the team in general. I do not regret joining the Stampin' Up! family and glad that I made that choice. Even if you join just for the discount I am certain you will find your place on my team and the Stampin' family in general. I can't wait to hear from you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card