Making Your Own Ink Pad Colors



I would have easily overlooked this in our annual catalog. It was actually my upline that talked to us about the spectrum pad and making your own color combos. Then I saw the video from Sarah Douglass our CEO from Stampin' Up! and I was hooked and I wanted to play along to. I decided to experiment with the reinkers I had on hand. I did have to buy 2 colors though as the reinkers I had in general were for retired colors. Yes, I am bad about buying reinkers when I buy a new ink pad. That will change from now on though! The colors I chose are from the Regals collection in the catalog. When I was putting the colors together it dawned on me that these colors reminded me of fall. That is the name I gave for this particular pad. I already have a list for my next order and I can't wait to see what colors I can come up with or be inspired by. My question to you is have you played with a spectrum pad and reinkers? If so what color combos did you come up with? I would love to hear all about it. Please go here Online Store so you can buy your own spectrum pad and reinkers. I promise you it's a lot of fun and you can't go wrong in playing with color!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card