Birthday Blooms

IMG_2809

IMG_2810

IMG_2811

IMG_2839

IMG_2840

IMG_2841Colors (5)

IMG_2845

IMG_2846

Once a month I meet with a group of ladies for a craft night. Most of us work on card or scrapbook pages. I have been trying to use up my things instead of hoarding them. I recently got the Birthday Blooms stamp set as well as the Birthday Boquet dsp. This is what I came up with and thought I’d share with you. I got my inspiration from the Occasions catalog that will be retiring on May 31st. I originally thought that this set will retire to. But I was pleased to see that the stamp set was in the new catalog.  If you are interested in getting these products you can do so here Online Store  Down below I will have a list of the supplies used. I can’t seem to put the color combo where I originally wanted to. You will find the colors next to the picture of ink pads that I used.  If you are in need of the new catalog that goes live on June 1st please let me know. I will be glad to help you out. Thank you for stopping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card