Going Global

IMG_2667

IMG_2668

IMG_2669

IMG_2670

IMG_2671

IMG_2677

IMG_2678

IMG_2679

Yesterday was my son’s 15th birthday. I wanted to make him a masculine card and I felt that the Going Global stamp set was the perfect choice! This is in the Occasion catalog which means this will retire in the end of May.  I got  my inspiration for the card by looking at Pinterest. These pictures were also shared on Snapchat. You can find me there as Koreanone2001. On there I share about my everyday life and want I am working on Stampin’ Up! wise.  If you would like to order any of these products you can do so here Online Store. I also wanted to remind you to check out the retired list. There are at least 50 items that have sold out. If you are interested in getting a new catalog message me and I’d love to send you one! Down below is the list of items I used to make this project and the color scheme I was going for. Thanks for stopping by!

Colors (4)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card