That Thing You Did and A Nice Cuppa

IMG_2553

IMG_2554

IMG_2558

May is a busy month for me when it comes to birthdays. Recently my 2 sisters had birthdays and I wanted to make cards for them. I also wanted to use items on the retiring list from Stampin’ Up! This is what I came up with. I used the stamp sets That Thing You Did and  A Nice Cuppa. I used the main catalog as inspiration for my yellow birthday card. The other card was of my own creation. They were simple cards and only took a few minutes to do. I believe my  sisters will like them though. These items should be in my Online Store until May 31st or until supplies last. Down below you will see the list of supplies I used to make these cards. Thank you for coming by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card