Blended Bloom and Envelopes

IMG_2227

IMG_2228

IMG_2258

IMG_2260

As you know it’s that time of year where Stampin’ Up! is retiring items to make room for the new catalog coming out in June. My hope is to be able to showcase items that are retiring such as the stamp Blended Bloom. The top 2 pictures show the stamp colored with our wink of stella pens in clear and gold  and then with our Stampin’ Up! markers.

I also made a couple of envelopes out of free dsp I got during SAB. You may be wondering why I have writing or a time stamp on my pictures. I am on Snapchat and have repurpsed these pictures. If you are on Snapchat and would like to join me there you can find me as Koreanone2001. I have been trying to keep my social media as Melscreativecreations but Snapchat has your username the first part of your email or something like that and you can’t change it.

Down below you will find better pics of supplies used. It does not nessicarly reflect sale price if any. If you are ready to order Blended Bloom before it’s gone you can do so here Online Store

If you are interested in joining my team or getting the new catalog please feel free to contact me at my email address which you can find on the top of my blog.

Have you taken advantage of the retired list? What did you get?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card