More Stamps Please!

More Stamps Please!
I have some exciting news! I would love for you to join my team. Here is more information.

That’s right! Every new recruit who joins my team in June  will get two FREE stamp sets in their Starter Kit. That’s an added value of up to $104 USD/$136 CAD, depending on which stamps my new recruit chooses. It’s a pretty big deal since that’s the same month we launch the new catalog and the new stamps inside it. Plus, anyone hosting an event with me in June can also get Extra Stampin’ Rewards, which can be used towards their Starter Kit. Have the stars aligned or what? I would love to do a event with you. Whether it’s online or in person. Let’s talk!  If you decide to be a part of my team I’d love to help you pick out your stamps in your starter kit. Leave me a message so we can talk more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card