Coffee Cafe

I know that doesn't look like coffee does it? Instead it looks like lemonade which is perfect with summer here. I wanted to show the versatility of the Coffee Cafe stamp set and Coffee Cups dies. I got this inspiration from this year's annual catalog. I did use a couple of retired items such as the sequins and the glitter paper. But I also used new such as Lovely Lipstick in the cardstock and ink. Pineapple Punch is what I used to make my lemonade.  I will say that I love that the sequins have adhesive in the back. I believe that is the future of our sequins now and I think that is so much better then trying to glue each one individually. I did use Whisper White for my background and did draw the grid lines myself. But we have many options if you don't want to draw lines we have stamps and even thread that can do that for you. If you like what you see and would like to place an order you can do so here Online Store Also down below you will find the list in picture form of the items I used to make this card. Thank you for stopping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card