Scrapbooking with old and new Products






I know I have talked about the Twinkle Twinkle suite with you recently but I wanted to show the versatility that this suite has. I have been in the process of making a baby album. One of the things that I love about Stampin' Up! is how easy they make things to accomplish such things as that. I originally was going to make a pocket page scrapbook and was going to use a Memories and More baby kit that has now retired. As you can see in the pictures above I did end up using those products but I was also able to make the pages fresh by using the Little Twinkle stamp set, punch, Gray Granite and Petal Pink ink. The papers I used was Pool Party cardstock and the Twinkle Twinkle designer series paper. I am hoping the recipient enjoys what I have put together. Do you use Stampin' Up! products in your scrapbooking? If you see anything you can like you can find the new items here Online Store

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card