Stamp Stash


My stash is 7 years old. Its as old as I have been a demonstrator and my 7 year anniversary is next month in July. I wanted a visual of what stamps I had that I could use right now as I have to wait till this Friday to place a new catalog order. So the first picture is the stamp sets I have that are recent or what I wanted to keep. The 2nd picture is my retired stash. It definitely was a eye opening experience. I haven't decided what I'll keep for personal use or what I will sell.But if there is anything you are looking for in particular feel free to ask. I may very well have it and may be willing to sell it! Down below you'll see pictures of my recent stamps that carried over and their price which you can get here. Online Store Thank you for coming by! Have a creative day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card