Hold Onto Hope






We first saw the stamp set Hold Onto Hope in the most recent Occasions catalog. I am just now playing with the set and dies. I am glad I did because I feel as a result I made a couple pretty cards. I looked to the Occasions catalog for inspiration with the supplies I had on hand. I did get a little frustrated with  my Coastal Cabana card because at first it wasn't going the way I wanted to. I made a couple changes and I was much happier with it. I often forget how pretty a card is when you use the same color paper and ink. Like I did in the Calypso Coral card. I had a lot of fun with the 1st  card as I used a stamping block to ink up my paper and make my background paper. Don't be shy in using glitter paper to die cut your crosses. I think it makes for a elegant effect. I also wanted to remind you that this stamp set in particular was inspired by Million Sales Achiever Brandy Cox. As always you will find these items here Online Store as well as a supply list down below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card