Twinkle Twinkle




If you are a Facebook follower you may have seen me unbox this suite. I wanted to take a few minutes and share with you all the cards I made using this suite. I love how cute these cards came out. I used the annual catalog for inspiration. I also liked that because I got everything in the suite it all matched and was easy to make these cards as a result. The one item I really liked was the twinkle adhesive backed sequins. I can easily see myself getting more to use in future projects. I am also trying to use up my designer series paper more instead of hoarding it. I think its safe to say that yes that paper got used! So now I am ready for any future babies to be that may come in my life or a just because card as I have some on hand. Do you have a favorite suite from the annual catalog? What is it? If you like what you see you can get items here Online Store


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card