Calm Christmas Treat Bags

 

christmas treat bag 2

Christmas Treat Bag 1

Hello Everyone!

I think I need to stop telling you guys to stop by a certain day for the samples. I try to follow a schedule but the reality is I am a go with the flow kind of person. I have been busy creating though! My church is putting on a Christmas Boutique on Dec 7th. So if your local please come by. I will be there from 10:00am to 1:00pm.

I have been making envelopes for the Christmas cards I have made. In fact let me just show you what I’ve been up too. I don’t remember when but my upline Patty Bennett  had a stocking class. I finally decided to finish it up. I am thinking of making a garland with it. Than with retired Christmas paper I decided to make tags with it so that people can use it as to and from tags for the gifts they have bought. I used retired brads to hold the papers together. And of course my Christmas card envelopes. Those were also made with retired paper.But you didn’t come here for me to prattle about retired products and the like.

In the pictures above I thought I’d experiment and try to make treat bags. I used the Calm Christmas (132736 W) (132739 C) stamp set. I originally tried to use our silver ink.(132142) But as you can see it didn’t show up well. So I used the Red Riding Hood ink. I also used Basic Gray(126981) and Midnight Muse(126860) for the lettering. The bags are our Mini Muslin Bags. (132180) The ribbon is our taffeta ribbon and I got it in Pear Pizzazz (131208)

paper christmas tagsPaper stockingschristmas envelopes

Here I am talking about Christmas when its Thanksgiving that will happen in less than a week. I just wanted to express my gratefulness for those that stop by my blog and for those that order from me. I hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving. I still have 2 more samples to show before my time as Guest Stamper is up. So please stop by before the end of the month to see them. Thanks so much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card