Calm Christmas


1.Silver DoveCalm Christmas2.Merry Little Christmas Dove3.
I am back with my 2nd share. I am going to try to blog my shares on Tuesdays and Fridays as Katina Martinez who is also the other guest stamper for the month of November will be sharing what she has done on Mondays and Thursdays. I didn’t wan to bombard everyone in our group by sharing on the same day. So I thought I’d off set when I did mine.
These products can be found in the Holiday catalog. The dove is from the Calm Christmas stamp set.(132739) C (132736) W  I had a get together a couple weeks back where we used the Merry Little Christmas Simply Created Card Kit.(132158) I was playing around with the Calm Christmas stamp set and this is what I came up with. The final result is shown in the #3 picture. I really love the Metallic Encore Pad that is found in the Holiday Catalog. I had gotten the silver one (132142) but plan on getting the gold one(132141) soon as the Holiday Catalog goes away on January 2, 2014.
In the #1 picture you can see where I had inked the stamps from Calm Christmas. I thought it was so pretty and I didn’t want to clean them off. I found using our Stampin’ Mist(102394) took off the ink without an issue.
Have you started making things for Christmas? If so what are they? Please feel free to share in the comments. As usual if you’d like to get any of these things you can go here. Online Store Please come back Friday where I will have another project to share with you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card