Magnificent Maple Share #4

 

Magnificent Maple

Harvest Card

Harvest Day

Happy Birthday Harvest Card

orchard harvest evenlope

This is a picture heavy post but I wanted to show you what you could do with Magnificent Maple (131868) Sweater Weather DSP (132184) and Burlap Ribbon (132140) A quick reminder that the Burlap Ribbon is on sale this week!

As some of you know I homeschool my kids. We belong to a co-op and we recently had a harvest day. I had the kids make harvest cards and I used the Magnificent Maple stamp to make the cards with as well as stamps that were not Stampin’ Up! related.

In being a Homeschooler I choose to school thru a charter school. As a result I have a certified teacher come to my house once a month to check in with us and to see how we are getting along with school work and to answer any questions we may have. It was my teacher’s birthday the last time she visited us and I wanted to make a birthday card for her. So I used the Magnificent Maple stamp, Sweater Weather dsp, Burlap ribbon and the Chevron Border  Punch (132154) The envelope was made with our board punch and retired dsp.

Thanks for coming by. If you have any questions please feel free to leave me a comment. See you on Friday! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card