Christmas Boutique Shares

 

christmas envelopes

christmas bags

I have been having a lot of fun making things for a Christmas Boutique my church will be putting on. This is my first time participating. I shared these pictures on my facebook and Instagram. So I thought I’d share them here. I have been using retired product to make my envelopes. But I  also have been using product you can get from the Holiday Catalog such as the mini muslin bags and calm christmas stamp set. Other things I have used is the Christmas Star stamp set and the Snowflake Soiree as well as the Evergreen stamp set. I also used dazzling details on the bags to give them bling even though  I don’t think the picture picks it up.

What things have you been creating for Christmas?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card