Hello Lovely!

 

Hello Lovely Card 3

I know, I know, I said to come back Friday for another share and here it is Saturday. But as we all know real life gets in the way. Well that’s my story and I’m sticking to it! Anyways, I wanted to show a card I made using the Hello Lovely stamp set. (130240 W) (130243 C) This is my attempt at casing a card that can be seen in the main catalog on page 22. If you don’t have a catalog and would want one please let me know and I will be happy to send you one!  I stamped in Gumball Green Ink (126861) and Basic Grey. (126981) The ribbon is one of our chevron ribbon in Basic Black. (130010)

I made this card for a pounding I went to, to welcome our new administrate pastor and family. Here is a definition of what a pounding is. 

A "Pounding" party is a time-honored tradition, born out of friends and neighbors welcoming newcomers into their community by gifting them with non-perishable foods to stock their pantry, such as, a "pound" of sugar, a "pound" of flour, or a "pound" of coffee ... Thus, the name, "Pounding”!

It was a blessed evening to do that. I also made my own envelope to go with the card. I love our punch board!

Leaf frontLeaf back

I used retired dsp. The great thing about this board you can use up all the pretty paper you’ve been hoarding. Hehe. I can’t be the only paper hoarder right?  Thanks for stopping by. I hopefully should have another share for you on Tuesday. I hope you find time in your weekend to create!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card