Evergreen with Silver


evergreen with silversilent nightsilent night 2
Here I am with another share with you! This time I used the Evergreen Christmas stamp (127973) that is on our carryover list. I used the silver ink (132142) I mentioned before. I really do love this combination. I have not made this into anything yet. But I am figuring that this stamp set and the ink will make elegant Christmas cards.
Silent night is one of my favorite Christmas songs. So I was glad to see that they had this in a stamp set.  We first saw this stamp set last year. It is the main reason why I bought the stamp set. I use to sing this song to myself when I was little  no matter the season when it was night and rainy out. This song also reminds me of my Mom who I had lost in April of 2011.
Do you have a stamp set you bought for a sentimental reason? Or do you have a song that reminds you of a special someone? Thank you for stopping by. Remember to come back on Tuesday Nov 12th. I will have another share for you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card